Level 2 Risk Assessment Award
Level 2 award in risk assessment will give you an awareness of risks in any environment
The Level 2 Risk Assessment provides learners with an understanding of the responsibilities of employers; the main causes and costs of work-related fatalities, injuries and ill-health; the role of risk assessment in the prevention of accidents and ill-health; the requirements of a risk assessment; a process for undertaking a risk assessment; and a method to evaluate risk.
Who is this course for?
This is ideal for those staff members who wish to understand more about the responsibilities of employers, the requirements for undertaking a risk assessment and methods to evaluate risk.
The Level 2 prepares candidates for entry into the Level 3 Award in Risk Assessment.
How long will it take me to achieve this qualification?
This is a one day course with an examination at the end.
Where can this course be taken?
This course can be taken at any one of our training centres.
We can come to you! Our trainers can deliver this course at your business premises please contact us for further details. *
How much does it cost?
The course costs £59.00 per learner, this includes exam and certificate. Further discounts are available if ten or more places are purchased at the same time.
Is there any requirements for entry into this course?
There are no subject specific pre-requisites and the qualification is suitable for learners aged 14+.
Modules of the course
- Health & Safety Legislation
- Duties of Employees and employers
- Accidents and Ill health
- Preventing accidents in the workplace
- The 5 step process to risk assessment
- Risk control hierarchy
- Identifying and evaluating hazards and risks
Learners successfully completing this qualification may wish to progress onto further
qualifications, such as:-
- Level 3 Risk Assessment Award
- Level 2 Health and Safety
- Level 3 Health and Safety
- Level 2 Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Award
How to book
Book online at the top of this page or if prefer an onsite course, please fill out our contact form.
Or alternatively you can contact us via phone 0800 689 3512 or email email@example.com.
* Within 40 mile radius of Dereham, Norfolk or Spalding, Lincolnshire. Additional mileage costs would be charged outside of this area.