Food Safety Level 3 - Online
Candidates will have access 24/7 to their course for one year. Log in details to our e-learning portal will be sent via email after course has been booked.
WHAT DOES IT COVER?
This qualification is ideal for anyone working as a supervisor, team leader or line manager in the catering and hospitality industry. The training modules included in this course cover the key syllabus of Level 3 Food Safety qualifications, placed in three categories.
These categories/modules include:
• INTRODUCTION TO FOOD SAFETY
• CONTAMINATION HAZARDS AND CONTROL
• FOOD POISONING
• PERSONAL HYGIENE
• DESIGN, CONSTRUCTION AND USE OF FOOD PREMISES AND EQUIPMENT
• CLEANING AND DISINFECTION
• PEST CONTROL
• HACCP AND FOOD SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
• CONTROL MEASURES FROM PURCHASE TO SERVICE
• SUPERVISORY MANAGEMENT
• FOOD SAFETY LEGISLATION AND ENFORCEMENT
WHAT WILL THE LEARNER ACHIEVE?
Those taking this e-learning course will engage in approximately 6-9 guided learning hours of training. Their knowledge will also be tested by 50 multiple-choice questions, spread across the ten modules. On completion of the course, the system produces a personalised Highfield Qualification commended certificate.
Call us to discuss ongoing training requirements.