The Level 4 Award in Food Safety in Manufacturing covers the subject of food hygiene at a suitable depth to ensure learners have a thorough knowledge of hazards and controls; its focus is on the importance of developing, implementing and monitoring food safety procedures.
Who is this course for?
This qualification is ideal for anyone working as a supervisor, team leader or line manager in the Manufacturing Industry.
How long will it take me to achieve this qualification?
This courses is a five day course with an examination at the end of the training. Please note, attendance is required for all five days.
Where can this course be taken?
This course can be taken at any one of our training centres.
We can come to you! Our trainers can deliver this course at your business premises please contact us for further details. *
How much does it cost?
The course costs £495.00 per learner, this includes exam and certificate. Further discounts are available if ten or more places are purchased at the same time.
Is there any requirements for entry into this course?
It is recommended that Learners have already achieved the full Level 3 Food Hygiene in Catering/Manufacturing Award from an Ofqual accredited awarding organisation before they can enrol on this course.
Modules of the course
- Introduction to food safety & contamination
- Microbiological (multiplication & survival hazards)
- Food Borne illness
- Food handlers and personal hygiene
- Training and education
- Food hazards and controls from purchase to dispatch
- The design and construction, cleaning and disinfection and pest control of food premises and equipment
- Food safety management and HACCP
- The role of the manager
- Food safety legislation and enforcement
How to book
* Within 40 mile radius of Dereham, Norfolk or Spalding, Lincolnshire. Additional mileage costs would be charged outside of this area.