Training courses including face to face, e-learning, onsite and bespoke
WHY CHOOSE US?
We are a registered training centre with the Highfield Awarding Body of Compliance, which Ofqual regulates. Our trainers are members of the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health or the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health. Between them they have a wealth of experience of their subject, having worked in both city and rural authorities. They are there to train, assist and advise you.
We offer a range of food, health and safety, licensing & fire safety courses in a variety of formats.
For bespoke on site courses or consultancy, please give us a call to arrange on 0800 689 3512. We can offer our courses around your staffing and working hours in the comfort of your own business if required.
The benefits of choosing us are:
- we have a high success rate in all our courses
- we provide you with the opportunity to ask questions and interact throughout the course
- for those who've never attended a formal course, we believe you'll go away confident in what you've learned
- staff will be better informed which will mean an improved culture, compliance and customer service
- our food courses will help you achieve a higher food hygiene rating
- all of our trainers speak with a wealth of experience and knowledge
WHY CHOOSE E-LEARNING?
- Low cost
- Learn at your own pace -at a time that suits you
- No need to travel
- Nationally accredited Level 1, 2 & 3 qualifications
- Printable Certificates available on successful completion
- Wide range of courses available (Please ask if you cannot see your required course)
- Flexible. Business can administer their own courses and issue to staff as required.
- Courses are available 1 year from access, bulk purchases give significant discounts!
To be able to complete any of our courses, you need to have a good understanding of English. If English is not your first language, and you have concerns about whether our courses are right for you, please contact us on 0800 689 3512 or by email email@example.com.
All candidates need to be aware that when they sit an exam, they will need to provide photo ID on the day of the course to verify their identity
We do not provide lunch on any of our taught courses unless indicated but we do provide tea and coffee
With prior notice, we can arrange verbal exams and also exam papers in languages other than English. Please phone us on 0800 689 3512 or contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss this
We can arrange a personalised course for your business or group and deliver them at a time and place to suit you. For further information, please contact us on 0800 689 3512 or complete our need more information form
Our Training Programme
You are able to view all our events and available dates by going to our Search Courses page.