Food Safety Level 1 - Online
Candidates will have access 24/7 to their course for 1 year. Log in details to our e-learning portal will be sent via email after course has been booked.
WHAT DOES IT COVER?
The training modules included in this course cover the key syllabus of Level 1 Food Safety qualifications.
These modules include:
- Introduction to food safety
- Microbiological hazards
- Food poisoning and its control
- Contamination hazards and controls
- Safe handling and storage of food
- Personal hygiene
- Food pests and pest control
- Cleaning and disinfection
WHAT WILL THE LEARNER ACHIEVE?
Those taking this e-learning course will engage in approximately three guided learning hours of training. Their knowledge will also be tested by a series of multiple-choice questions upon the completion of each of the modules. On completion of the course, the system produces a personalised Highfield Qualification commended certificate.