Learn more about us and our training courses
About EHT&C (Environmental Health Training & Consultancy)
The team at EHT&C have decades of experience and a wealth of professional knowledge and will offer expert advice, training and support in the following areas:
- Food Safety & Hygiene
- Health & Safety
- Animal Welfare Licensing
- Contaminated Land
- Noise and Nuisance
- Labelling and Allergens
- Trading Standards
- Drinking and bathing water quality
All of our trainers are members of the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health or the Institute of Occupational Safety and all of our associates are practicing regulatory officers. We are a registered training centre with the Highfield Awarding Body of Compliance, which is regulated by Ofqual. And, all of our associates are practicing regulatory officers, which means you can be assured that the advice, services and solutions you receive are highly relevant, up to date and of the highest quality.
Why choose us for your training?
Our experienced staff can offer a range of both food, health and safety and licensing courses. These can be taught in a way to suit you either online, onsite and bespoke.
- Proven high success rate in all our courses
- Training can be tailored to meet your needs and expectations
- We provide you with the opportunity to ask questions and interact on an individual basis
- For those who've never attended a formal course, we believe you'll go away confident in what you've learned
- All of our training packages are provided in a friendly and personal jargon free manner
- Training can be tailored to fit around your business needs
Would you like to know more about our business friendly solutions, then please click on the contact us link
Interested in what our customers have to say about us, then read our testimonials by clicking on our testimonials page