WHAT DOES IT COVER?
Advice, auditing and assessment of your Food Safety/Hygiene, Health & Safety and Licensing Standards by a practicing regulatory enforcement officer. It is specifically designed to make sure you stay compliant with current requirements and help you to maximise your profits.
THREE LEVELS OF SERVICE AVAILABLE.
Includes an inspection of your business. We will assess compliance and check the adequacy of practices, equipment structure, competency of staff and management procedures. You will then receive confidential advice and a report of our visit.
- One subject only (e.g. Food Safety) - Only £149 +VAT
- Two subject areas (e.g. Food Safety and Health & safety) - £199 +VAT
- Three subject areas (e.g. Food, H&S and LICENSING) - £279 + VAT
Includes everything within Bronze package, PLUS:
Two inspections per year and three hours consultancy to help and support corrective actions identified. Support and advice on how to improve or maintain Food hygiene rating scheme, practical assessment of food safety management system, H&S management system, Licensing controls.
- One subject only (e.g. Food Safety) - Only £329 +VAT
- Two subject areas (e.g. Food Safety and Health & safety) - £429 +VAT
- Three subject areas (e.g. Food, H&S and LICENSING) - £529 +VAT
Includes everything in Bronze and Silver package PLUS:
Annual Subscription service - Dedicated support for Food, Health & Safety & Licensing matters from a regulatory associate. This may include advice in respect of food queries, incidents and complaints, including any regulatory queries, National food hygiene ratings, health & safety accident assistance, consultancy and follow up. Up to 10 hrs of support per subscription/business. Plus 10% discount on any other services.
- ONLY £799 +VAT
* Within 40 miles Kings Lynn. Additional charges apply outside this area.